Graphene Ceramic Coating Bundle includes all the basic items you will need to clean, apply the 1140 Pro coating, and maintain it!
R-S200 SURFACE CLEANER
This ready-to-use formula is perfect for removing dust, dirt, and oils during surface preparation of all ceramic coatings, sanded primers, sealers, basecoats, pinstripes, airbrush art, and other surfaces. It also reduces static when used on plastic and fiberglass.
- Wipes clean with no residue
Graphene Ceramic Coating 1140 Pro KIT
Get everything you need to apply and maintain the Graphene Ceramic Coating 1140 Pro! This Application and maintenance bundle includes our RS-2000 grease, wax, sealant remover, the full Graphene Ceramic Coating 1140 Pro Kit for two cars, and the Graphene Ceramic Refresh Spray for boosting the shine and hydrophobicity after multiple washes.
The more versatile Graphene Ceramic Coating that outperform the competition. American Icon Graphene Ceramic Coating is a long lasting professional grade formula that is easy to apply. Designed with longer open time and leveling than others on the market, reduces time fixing missed dry areas or high spots. Along with the ability to be applied on all surfaces makes this one of the easiest and fastest Ceramic coating to use. The kit includes a foam applicator, two small high-density microfiber cloths, and a jumbo 100mL bottle of Graphene Ceramic 1140 Pro. One bottle is enough for two cars or boat or RV of a similar size.
Formulated to incorporate graphene oxide, American Icon Graphene Ceramic Coating 1140 Pro creates a more durable glass-like coating on the vehicle surface to add additional UV and stain protection while improving appearance.
This advanced formula is suitable for all surfaces including all paint, glass, chrome, plastic/trim, headlights, wheels, calipers, and even wraps.
With twice the activity of standard ceramic formulations American Icon Graphene Ceramic Coating 1140 Pro can be used for gelcoats on Boats and RV applications, as well as on automotive clear coats.
Formulated and made in the USA.
- 10H Hardness, 9+ Years of Protection
- Less prone to water spotting
- High stain resistance against bugs, saps, droppings, etc.
- High scratch resistance during the washing process
- Easier to apply than other Ceramic Coatings
- Increased depth and clarity to all surfaces
- Lower sliding angle with water evacuating at angles less than 10-15°
- Higher contact angles averaging 114°
- High Temperature Resistance
- Longer Open Time
- 1-2 Minutes Flash Time
- Rejuvenates Faded Plast Trim
- UV Tracing Technology™
Graphene Ceramic Refresh Spray
Increases the longevity of all ceramic coatings, including AMERICAN ICON GRAPHENE CERAMIC COATING 1140 PRO. Ideal for use after every wash or polish. Can be used on its own for short term enhanced hydrophobic properties that can last unto 6 months. Adds considerable slickness, depth of color, and relentless water beading to existing ceramic coatings or sealants.
- Extends the Protection of All Ceramic Coatings, Waxes, Sealants
- Enhances Gloss, Slickness, and Depth of Color
- Contains Large Quantities of Graphene Ceramic Resins
- Creates a Highly Hydrophobic Surface for up to 6 Months
- Easy Application and Safe on All Surfaces, Including Wraps
How to Video