Formulated to incorporate graphene oxide, American Icon Graphene Ceramic Coating 1140 Pro creates a more durable glass-like coating on the vehicle surface to additional protection and improved appearance.
This advanced formula is suitable for all surfaces including paint, glass, chrome, plastic/trim, headlights, and rims.
With twice the activity of standard ceramic formulations American Icon Graphene Ceramic Coating 1140 Pro can be used for gelcoat in Marine and RV applications, as well as on automotive clear coats.
- 10H Hardness, 7+ Years of Protection
- Less prone to water spotting
- High stain resistance against bugs, saps, droppings, etc.
- High scratch resistance during the washing process
- Easier to apply than other Ceramic Coatings
- Increased depth and clarity to all surfaces
- Lower sliding angle with water evacuating at angles less than 10-15°
- Higher contact angles averaging 114°
- UV Tracing Technology™