Formulated to incorporate graphene oxide, American Icon Graphene Ceramic 1140 Pro creates a more durable glass-like coating on the vehicle surface to additional protection and improved appearance.
This advanced formula is suitable for all surfaces including paint, glass, chrome, plastic/trim, headlights, and rims.
With twice the activity of standard ceramic formulations American Icon Graphene Ceramic 1140 Pro can be used for gelcoat in Marine and RV applications, as well as on automotive clear coats.
- 10H Hardness, 7+ Years of Protection
- Less prone to water spotting
- High stain resistance against bugs, saps, droppings, etc.
- High scratch resistance during the washing process
- Easier to apply than other Ceramic Coatings
- Increased depth and clarity to all surfaces
- Lower sliding angle with water evacuating at angles less than 10-15°
- Higher contact angles averaging 114°
- UV Tracing Technology™
How to apply
Shake well before use. Saturate a suede applicator or similar with numerous drops of material from the dripper bottle. Apply the coating to a 3x3 ft square area of the vehicle using a cross-hatch pattern with slight overlap to level the product. Allow the coating to cure for 1-2 minutes and gently remove excess product using a clean suede cloth or low nap microfiber towel. Do NOT allow coating to come in contact with water for 24-48 hours while curing - if it does, remove water promptly. Apply additional coats with at least one hour between applications or immediately following a single pass around the vehicle. Do NOT apply in direct sunlight or to a hot surface. Cure time is dependent on environmental conditions - test product on a small inconspicuous area first to gauge cure time.